Big chamber capabilities in a benchtop chamber: The SU/SH benchtop models have the same controller as our larger chambers in a smaller form factor. USB and Ethernet ports give flexibility for managing programming, operation, and data logging.
Exclusive P-200 Programmer/Controller:
- User-friendly touch-screen operation on a benchtop chamber
- Three different ‘constant mode’ settings can be stored
- Eight cycling programs can be saved, with up to 99 steps each
- Select options for the end-of-test modes
- The trend-graph display shows a record of setpoints and actual values
- Also included is Web Manager remote monitor/control via Ethernet/browser
USB port for upload/download of test profiles and test data
- Test programs can uploaded or downloaded from the P-200 via USB thumb drive.
- Pattern Manager Lite PC software for program editing and datalog viewing/exporting, to support USB functionality
- Downloaded data in secure format can be converted to CSV or displayed.
- Operation data can be downloaded as needed, or continually, to USB
- Programs may be written on a PC and uploaded via USB
- Accurate, repeatable testing by uploading the same program to multiple chambers.
- Create your own back-up archive of programs, and get additional profiles from ESPEC's library.
Web Manager for remote monitoring and control via ethernet
- Built-in web server application allows the user to monitor the chamber, set programs, or start/stop operation.
- Email alerts for alarms or test completion
- Multiple languages are available without changing the P-200's language
P-200 Specification: (N-Instrumentation Family)
Color LCD touch-screen, 4.3 inch diagonal
Multilingual display in English, Japanese, Chinese (simplified or traditional), or Korean
PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative)
plus WRTC (Window Reference Trajectory Control)
(Indicated in upper left of the display)
REMOTE:? STOP: Chamber off, programmer on
PROGRAM: Runs selected test profile
CONSTANT: Runs at set value continually
40 programs, 99 steps per program
Quick Access Button
Information/Accessory icon will blink when information is requiring attention, it provides notifications
Alarm report lists last 1000 alarms and time occurred
Time signal relay control (with naming capability)
High/low limit alarm functions
Audible alarm with on-screen explanation
Select option to restart modes after power failure
Automatic start and stop functions
Key-lock protection and configuration lock-out
Service guide and help screens
Three settable reminder alarms for PM
Running time meter is integral
RoHS directive lead-free compliant
|Pattern Manager Lite Software
Allows creation, editing, and archive storage of test profiles on a PC
Test profiles may be uploaded and downloaded to P-200
Allows viewing and graphing of chamber operation data downloaded via USB
Operation data may be exported to CSV for use with Excel or other programs