Through simulation of wind volume and wind speed, TCC-151W can minimize specimen temperature variations, enabling more accurate quick temperature change testing. For specimen temperature, the ramp rate is 15°C/min. For air temperature,the ramp rate is 23°C/min (temperature heat-up average).
To maintain a constant temperature change rate for test specimens, the TCC-151W uses a sensor (positioned by the user)for specimen temperature measurement,and a newly-developed high-speed controller that enables highly precise specimen temperature control. This controller enables measurement and control processing at a higher speed than conventional controllers.
Features for TCC-151W Thermal Shock Chamber
- Large-volume test area The test area can contain up to sixty substrates, when set vertically
- Easy wiring access Clear cabinet sides allow easy access for specimen measurement
- Cable ports are provided on the right as well as left sides of the chamber
- Door hinge with self-closing prevention
- Main Power: North American standard 208V (alternate international power: 200V, 220V, 380V, or 400V)
- Cooling water supply
- Quiet operation with sound levels below 65dB
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Paperless recorder with color display and CompactFlash storage
- Strip chart recorder
- Computer interface (IEEE-488 or RS-232)
- Overcool protection
- Specimen basket / shelf bracket