HAST (Highly Accelerated Stress Test) chambers reduce the time it takes to complete humidity testing for semiconductors. By elevating temperatures above 100°C and increasing the pressure, simulation of normal humidity tests can be made while maintaining the same failure mechanisms. Tests can be completed in days, not weeks. Our HAST systems have a modern design that's easier to use:
- Automatic humidity filling
- Automatic door lock
- A round workspace, allowing wider sample boards to be loaded
- Convenient, hermetic power-pin system for bias testing
We now offer an "Air HAST" modification for faster testing of lead-free solder whisker resistance to humidity.
Features for HAST - Highly Accelerated Stress Test Chambers
- Unsaturated or saturated humidity control
- Multi-mode 'M' system controls humidity (via wet bulb/dry bulb), even during heat-up and cool-down. Fully conforms to EIA/JEDEC test method A110 & 102C.
- Touch-screen controller with temperature, humidity, and count-down display. Includes Ethernet interface.
- Language selection of English, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean
- Specimen power terminals, allow power-up of specimens
- Inner cylinder and door shield protect specimens from dew condensation
- Interior is cylindrical for maximum product loading
- Two stainless steel shelves
- Set of casters for easy movement of the chamber (except double units)
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Overheat & over-pressure protectors
- Door lock safety mechanism to prevent opening of the door while the chamber is pressurized
- Specimen power control terminal: shuts down the product power in the event of an alarm