ESPEC can provide custom-built chambers for simultaneous testing of temperature and low-pressure altitude conditions. Two common applications are:
- Testing of avionics or other aerospace equipment to simulate actual conditions it might experience.
- Simulation of high-altitude conditions like might be found in mountainous regions.
Applicable test methods (depending on chamber system specified)
- Mil-Std 202G (conditions 105C, A/B/C/F)
- Mil-Std 810G (condition 500.5)
- IEC 60068-2-39
- IEC 60068-2-40
- JIS W 0812
NOTE: Altitude chambers are custom systems, and differing requirements may significantly change the cost and utility requirements. Please let ESPEC know as much detail as possible about your anticipated testing specification/method, and we can provide you with a tailored system for your requirements.
Features for Altitude Chambers
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Temperature range from -70 to 170°C
- Altitude range from ground to 100,000 feet
- Optional humidity control when altitude system is off
- Chamber interior size specified by customer
- Automatic altitude control, integrated with temperature controller (no manual setting of altitude)
- Vacuum pump sized for climb/dive rate required by your application
- Viewing window and cable ports available