Over 70 different Global-N models allow you to choose the size and performance best suited for your test applications. Temperature cycling rates from 5 to 20°C/min. are possible. Two different ultimate low temperatures are available: -35°C or -70°C. The Global-N series require the least amount of floorspace for this level of performance.
- Five chamber sizes: 114, 380, 470, 800, and 1000 liters (4, 12, 16, 28, and 35 cubic feet)
NEW: Four cubic foot model has the interior size of a benchtop, but rates up to 30°C/m
- Temperature cycling as fast as 20°C per minute
- Reliable Scroll compressors on most models
- Humidity testing capability also available
- Casters, shelf, and cable port are standard
- CE-mark or ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
These chambers feature the classic ESPEC look of stainless steel with a new, modern style. The control console is on the door, making the footprint of the unit even more compact. A simple, but secure, door latch is easier than ever to use.
ESPEC can add safety options for testing lithium-ion batteries or other products. See the options tab for a list or the Battery brochure below.
In addition, the P-300 programmer makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The P-300 can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB. USB access for saving programs and data is standard.
Features for Global-N Temperature Cycling Chambers
- P-300 touch-screen programmer with USB port
- High performance, reliable Copeland Scroll compressors*
- Lower sound levels, even for air-cooled models (click on model numbers to see specs)
- One 4" (100mm) diameter cable port with flexible silicone plug
- Heavy-duty casters with adjustable feet for leveling unit
- Refrigeration gauges and hinged service panels for easy maintenance
- Non-metallic thermal break around the doorframe for thermal integrity
- Dew tray on the door to catch drips when opened
- Adjustable stainless steel shelf with heavy-duty support rails, supports 100 lbs.
* Models without 'L' suffix have Copeland Discus compressors
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote