Save with used and refurbished Qualmark HALT test equipment upgraded and certified by ESPEC.
- OVS2.5 208V 3 ph 60Hz
- T2.0 208V, 1 ph 50/60hz
All used/refurbished Qualmark HALT Systems equipment is 100% tested and reconditioned to the highest quality standards, using the latest control systems and table, and sold with a full warranty.
- All OEM documentation is provided.
- Pricing is always competitive and fair.
- Trade-ins will receive top dollar toward the purchase of a new system.
- Warranty includes two years parts, one year labor.
As the world’s largest manufacturer of environmental testing chambers and technologies, when we certify equipment, you can rest assured knowing it will be reliable. Combined with proper HALT and HASS System methods, you will able to experience the enhanced ability for product reliability and quality improvements utilized by manufacturers for more than 20 years.
- Strip chamber down to the basic cabinet.
- Inspect and ensure all sheet metal parts are present and in good condition.
- Repair body damage and repaint if necessary
- Repair and/or replace damaged parts; including motors, windows, door latches, etc.
- Install new vibration system and update the LN2 system.
Please NOTE: ALL refurbished chambers are sold on a first come, first served basis. There are no guarantees that the chamber is still available, so ACT FAST! There may be other models and quantities of chambers available in inventory for refurbishment, please inquire to see if we have what fits your needs. Refurbished chamber buy/sell program is exclusive to the Qualmark product line.
ESPEC is not only the global leading manufacturer and provider of new accelerated testing systems, but can also help you buy, sell, or trade-in any used environmental chambers and accessories as well. Whether buying, selling, or trading, ESPEC is committed to providing a simple, seamless process to match your needs with the right assets, at the best price, anywhere in the world.
Features for Refurbished Qualmark HALT Systems
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- New controller (Allen-Bradley PLC, Typhoon Manager, Windows 10 PC, 20” Monitor)
- Rewiring of the chamber to accommodate the new controller
- New XLF2 Vibration Table
- Pneumatics upgrade with variable flow manifold and high precision slave regulator
- Repair and/or replace LN2 system. Optional new VJ manifold
- New table control accelerometer cable
- Full chamber checkout and calibration