ESPEC North America builds dozens of walk-in test chambers every year for top companies testing automotive, electronics, communications, aerospace, and other products. Drive-in test chambers for automobiles are one of our top specialties. Stability walk-in rooms are another specialty, designed for light-duty testing or long-term steady-state evaluation of pharmaceuticals and other products.
Our panelized walk-in test chambers use urethane-foam panels that lock together with cam latches. This is the same construction used for walk-in coolers in restaurants and supermarkets, but of a higher quality. The panels we use have a stainless steel interior skin to be stronger and impervious to extreme conditions. The seams between panels are carefully sealed to protect from leaking that may affect performance or damage the panels. Doors and windows have embedded heaters, as well.
Temperature and Humidity Control
ESPEC has standard air conditioning systems, called Modular Air Plenums (MAP). These MAPs are designed with the proper heating, refrigeration, and humidity control to achieve your desired performance and capabilities. The MAP simply rolls-up to an assembled panel chamber to complete installation.
In addition, the P-300 touch-screen controller makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The P-300 touch-screen controller can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView. USB access is standard.
Features for Panelized Walk-in Chambers
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Modular panel test chamber featuring stainless steel interior
- Exterior is embossed galvanized steel, stone white coating
- Insulated panel floor with non-slip surface and multiple drains
- Loading up to 600 psf, suitable for foot traffic or small carts
- Optional: No floor, medium-duty (900 psf), or heavy-duty (1,500 psf)
- MAP service doors are hinged for easy access to refrigeration components
- Reliable steam generator system for humidity applications
- Adjustable vanes in supply grille allow directing of airflow as needed