- Vertical-lift thermal shock chamber with separate hot and cold temperature zones
- Direct-drive system for reliable transfer between zones (maximum load 17 lb.)
- Compact design with integrated mechanical refrigeration
- Two specimen baskets
- Tube for cables to test load, 2" diameter
- Specimen power supply terminal
- Includes caster and leveling pads for easy movement
Refrigeration and Plenum:
- Refrigeration maintains user-set low temperature in cold zone
- Two sirocco blower motors circulate the air (one per zone)
- Non-CFC cascade refrigeration system using 2-hp compressors
- Quiet operation with sound levels below 60dB
ESPEC's Exclusive P-310 Programmer:
- User-friendly touch-screen operation with 7" color display
- Cycle-time reduction function can automatically advance to the next step
- 20 user-definable programs can be saved with alphanumeric names
- System alarms are stored in memory for historical review
- New: Ethernet with browser-based access is standard, plus USB
- Rental periods of 1-12 months (longer if needed),1 month minimum, requires security deposit.
- Discounted ongoing rate after the first month.
- Rental period of longer than twelve months will include a preventative maintenance visit by an authorized technician which also includes an instrument calibration.
- ESPEC standard parts and labor warranty terms will be in effect for the duration of the rental
- Rental available only in the continental USA
- See website product pages for model details. Contact us for pricing and current availability.
More detail about this model at its product family page: