ESPEC offers two types of standard models: the space-saving PV vertical ovens and the PH horizontal ovens. Both provide horizontal airflow for even exposure to all samples. Control constancy as low as ±0.1°C and uniformity as low as ±0.5°C ensures accurate operation. An exhaust damper is included to ventilate the oven and allow quick cool-down.
The standard controller offers two-step programming for simple heat-up or shut-down steps. An inexpensive upgrade allows creation of up to ten programs for full cycling applications. The large display is easy to use and read. Four levels of overheat protection are included for safety. A wide variety of options are also available.
Note: ESPEC's ovens have been recently updated with an improved controller and other features. Model numbers now end in the digit '2' to designate the latest version. Previous models ended in '1', such as PH-101, PH-201, PH-301, PH-401, PV-211, PV-221, PV-231, & PV-331.
Features for Standard Industrial Ovens
- Stainless steel interior
- Exclusive ESPEC controller with large LED display
- Two-step programmability with functions for automatic start, stop, ramp, and repeat
- Visual and audible alarm with diagnostic fault code
- Specimen power supply control terminal: turns specimen off if chamber faults
- Four-tiered safety system for overheat conditions
- Two shelves included standard, rated for 40 lbs. or more
- Exhaust damper for ventilating oven and fast cool-down
- Large variety of models and optional features
See additional model variations available in the right-hand column
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Horizontal-type: Controller and blower to the right of the chamber
- Vertical-type: Controller and blower at the top of the chamber (air distributed horizontally from back wall)