The Criterion temperature chamber series provides an economical and space-saving solution for a variety of temperature testing requirements. The chamber's interior size is 3.5 inches wider than traditional benchtops, yet the exterior is 20% narrower. The BTU-133, BTU-433, and BTZ-133 chambers use 115V power, meaning no special power hook-ups.
- Lowest temperature: -20 or -70°C (-4 or -94°F)
- Highest temperature: 180°C (354°F)
- Chamber sizes: 1.5 or 4 cubic feet
- Touch-screen Watlow F4T programmer with Ethernet access
The extended temperature ranges of the Criterion series make testing at extreme conditions possible without buying a larger, stand-alone chamber. Two chamber sizes are available, as well.
The programmer includes a temperature alarm as just one part of ESPEC's three-tiered over-temperature protection system. A thermal fuse and a user-set independent limit are also included. In addition, a specimen power terminal allows the user to safely operate powered equipment inside or with the chamber.
Features for Criterion Temperature Benchtop Chambers
- High performance and quiet operation (65 dBa)
- Space-saving footprint, designed for flush installation to wall
- Stainless steel exterior
- Full thermal break around doorframe
- One 50mm (2") diameter cable port on left, with flexible silicone plug
- Three levels of overheat protection, plus overcool protection
- Easy lift-off service panels, electrical access on left
- Detachable eight-foot power cord with plug
- ETL listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
Touch-screen programmer/controller with Ethernet
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Watlow F4T with touch-screen and Ethernet port standard
- Save 40 profiles with up to 50 steps each (ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, end)
- One event relay for external device control, plus specimen power interlock relay for safety
- ESPEC exclusive options include: Web Controller for full remote access; Chamber Connect software for basic data logging and monitoring. USB and RS-485 ports available, as well.