Chamber floor designed to be changeable to accommodate different slide-in 'floor plugs' for vibration systems. Pneumatic clamps are used to seal the floor plugs to the chamber frame when installed. Two floor plugs are provided. Interface heights for vertical and horizontal are to be specified at time of order for an exact fit to the shaker system.
- Diaphragm floor plug for use with a vertical vibration system
- Drop-down diaphragm floor plug for use of a slip table vibration table
- Embedded perimeter heaters in floor plugs to avoid condensation and freeze-up
- Teflon glides in floor slot make floor replacement very easy
Features for Slip-table Compatible Agree
Control interface system integrates with vibration control
- Manual switch to indicate when shaker is installed and ready for use.
- Standby/operate relay allows synchronization of shaker with test program running chamber.
- Alarm relay signals if chamber has fault. Also can be used for end-of-test signal.
- E-stop contact allows one emergency-stop switch on chamber to also shut off shaker system.
- Alarm input if shaker has fault will trip alarm on chamber controller and shut chamber down.
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- Full-opening sliding door with silicone gaskets and pneumatic sealing
- Rear door with heated window allows access to the product fixture