Qualmark is now a product line of ESPEC North America, further expanding "The Widest Selection of Chambers". (Learn more at YouTube) Modernize your HALT equipment with a table and control upgrade.
The ESPEC Solutions Group can upgrade Qualmark, REAL, or Chart brand HALT chambers with modern testing technology. Your chamber is tested and reconditioned to the highest quality standards, using the latest control systems and table. Upgrades are done at your location by experienced service technicians.
Why should you upgrade your REAL Chamber?
All of the older Chart Chambers and the newer REAL Chambers use a Mitsubishi PLC Controller and Touch Screen that is now obsolete and cannot be sourced. In the event of a component failure the chamber will be non-operational until an upgrade package can be built. Advanced temperature control and expanded data logging capability. The increased vibration capability 70 grms vs 60 grms
- Strip chamber down to the basic cabinet.
- Inspect and ensure all sheet metal parts are present and in good condition.
- Repair body damage, if necessary.
- Repair and/or replace damaged parts; including motors, windows, door latches, etc.
- Install new vibration system and update the LN2 system.
The Upgrade package consists of:
- Full power panel with all new components
- 14 bit Allen Bradley PLC Controller
- PC with monitor
- ESPEC Qualmark Software with options for additional data logging capacity.
- Spectrum analyzer option
- 2 options for controlling from ATE
- New vacuum insulated LN2 manifold and spray bar assembly for improved stability at cold temperatures and decreased nitrogen consumption
- New vibration table and actuators
- Installation and training by a certified ESPEC Qualmark service engineer
If not upgrading, trade-ins will receive top dollar toward the purchase of a new HALT system. Whether buying, selling, or trading, ESPEC is committed to providing a simple, seamless process to match your needs with the right assets, at the best price, anywhere in the world.
Features for HALT System Upgrades
Get A Fast, Free Price Quote
- New controller (Allen-Bradley PLC, Typhoon Manager, Windows 10 PC, 20” Monitor)
- Rewiring of the chamber to accommodate the new controller.
- New XLF2 Vibration Table
- Pneumatics upgrade with variable flow manifold and high precision slave regulator
- Repair and/or replace LN2 system. Optional new VJ manifold.
- New table control accelerometer cable
- Full chamber checkout and calibration